Beautiful West Hills Charmer
- Single Family Residential
1609 Stratford Lawrence, KS, United States Get directions$260,000
Remodeled, 1940's Classic in one of Lawrence's most preferred neighborhoods
- A substantial remodel in 2008 created a very modern kitchen connected to a spacious family room, and updated the big living and dining rooms with contemporary lighting and finely finished plaster walls. The study/guest room and adjacent new 3/4 bath round out the first floor. On the second floor you'll find two bedrooms and a big full bathroom. The larger of the bedrooms is a very spacious 2-room suite with an abundance of closets.
- Classic looks from the street make this 1940's one-and-a-half story home fit right in to the most desirable West Hills Neighborhood, immediately west of Kansas University's main campus. A huge screened porch overlooks the private back yard.
- The basement is beautifully finished with a new 3/4 bathroom, open rooms, laundry area, and large code-approved egress window.
Taxes & Fees
- Condo Fees : Not Available
- Taxes: Not Available
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
|5||Hillcrest Elementary School||K-5||0.3 mi|
|5||Lawrence West Middle School||6-8||0.8 mi|
|6||Lawrence Free State High School||9-12||2.8 mi|
|NA||St John Catholic School||PK-8||0.9 mi|
|5||Sunset Hill Elementary School||K-5||0.9 mi|
|5||Pinckney Elementary School||K-5||1 mi|
|NA||Century School||NR||1 mi|
|6||Lawrence High School||9-12||1.1 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.